Don't Dump! Donate! keeps reusable material out of the landfill by providing students the opportunity to donate quality items they no longer want to local nonprofits.
- Bulletin boards
- Carpets (no stains, tears, etc.)
- Chairs (no stains, tears, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee makers
- Dish soaps
- Door stops
- End tables
- Exercise equipment
- Extension cords
- Food (un-opened, non-perishable, not expired)
- Framed art
- Futons/sleeper sofas (no stains, tears, etc.)
- Hygiene items (tampons, soap, lotions, razors, etc.)
- Laundry baskets
- Laundry detergents
- Office supplies (pens, staplers, hole punch, white out, etc.)
- Reusable water bottles
- Shoe racks
- Shower caddies
- Storage boxes
- TV stands
- Winter gear (boots, coats, snow pants, gloves, hats, etc.)
- *All items must be in reusable condition. Acceptance of items is at the discretion of the Don’t Dump! Donate! volunteers.
Please practice social distancing. Masks are highly encouraged when social distancing is not feasible.
To volunteer for this event and help monitor the drop-off locations please sign up! Volunteer shifts are split into 1-hour increments. Drop-off locations are Larson loop and north of Honors Hall. Volunteers will receive detailed instructions so that they feel comfortable monitoring the area. COVID-19 protocols will be in place.
Drop-off locations are near the dumpster areas by Young/Binnewies and Honors Halls.
*If you live in Waneta, Hansen, Meadows, or the SE Apartments call 688-4136 to coordinate a donation pick-up.